Modern advances in cosmetic technology have given rise to an abundance of products, treatments, and procedures all designed to fight the signs of aging and restore a youthful appearance to the skin and facial contours. When it comes to non-surgical, minimally invasive anti-aging treatments, facial fillers are among the best of the best. But what exactly are facial fillers and how do they work? Read on for more information about the facial fillers we offer at San Diego Cosmetic Laser Clinic, and how they can help rejuvenate your appearance so you look as young and radiant as you feel.
What are facial fillers?
Facial fillers, also called dermal fillers, are formulas consisting of a gel-like substance that’s injected under the skin to increase volume for a smoother or fuller appearance. Facial fillers come in a variety of formulas with different active ingredients and a range of different consistencies. Some facial filler formulas have a thinner consistency, which makes them great for treating fine lines and wrinkles in areas where skin is thin or where the treatment area is broad and some spread is preferable. Other formulas are thicker, so they’re often used to treat deeper folds and wrinkles or to increase volume and structure in order to enhance facial contours.
Facial fillers offered at San Diego Cosmetic Laser Clinic
At San Diego Cosmetic Laser Clinic, we offer a wide range of facial fillers, each designed to improve the appearance by adding volume in subtle or dramatic ways. Some of the facial fillers we offer include:
- JUVÉDERM – used for lip enhancement, facial lines, wrinkle correction, lip augmentation, thin lines on the face and above the lips, and deep folds. Used for facial contour shaping of the cheeks and as a temporary chin “implant” alternative.
- Juvederm VOLUMA – used to restore volume to the face, provide natural contouring, and smooth out the appearance of wrinkles.
- RADIESSE – used to fill and correct wrinkles around the nose and mouth, nasolabial folds, and smile lines.
- RESTYLANE – used to restore volume and fullness to the skin in order to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- RESTYLANE LYFT – used to produce volume and shape to lips and to lift up wrinkles around the mouth and nasolabial folds.
- SCULPTRA – used to correct facial wrinkles and folds by replacing lost collagen.
With so many options, choosing the right facial filler can feel like a daunting task if you don’t know where to start. But you don’t have to figure it out on your own. At San Diego Cosmetic Laser Clinic, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
The key to natural-looking results with facial fillers
If you’re exploring dermal fillers for the first time, you may feel some trepidation because you fear looking “frozen” or “unnatural.” This is common. Most people who seek anti-aging treatments want to look as natural as possible, without drawing any attention to their procedures. The main key to natural-looking results with facial fillers is to choose a highly skilled professional injector with a licensed medical background and years of experience helping patients achieve a timeless appearance with facial fillers. An experienced injector with a well-regarded practice built around non-surgical anti-aging treatments and procedures will have:
- Thorough knowledge of facial anatomy
- A clear understanding of the differences in filler formulas
- An eye for the subtle artistry of facial beauty
- More extensive experience than a practitioner who uses facial fillers inconsistently in their practice
- The ability to create a treatment plan customized for your unique needs
Although using dermal fillers to reduce the signs of aging may seem like a fairly straightforward treatment, it takes skill, strategy, and artistry to achieve the most beautiful and most natural-looking results. Why would you want anything less than the best?
Top Quality Cosmetic Services in San Diego | SD Cosmetic Laser Clinic
At San Diego Cosmetic Laser Clinic, you’re in the hands of one of San Diego’s top cosmetic practitioners. Dr. Parvin Mani is an expert in the art and science of using cosmetic fillers and injectables to create a gorgeous and timeless appearance. During your consultation, Dr. Mani will evaluate your skin condition and facial contours, listen to your concerns, and help you understand the best options for rejuvenating your appearance with facial fillers. You don’t have to know exactly which dermal fillers you need before you come. Dr. Mani will help. Whether you want a natural look or a dramatic transformation, Dr. Mani will create a treatment plan designed to help you look and feel youthful, radiant, and beautiful. For more information on any of our services or to schedule a consultation, please call us at (619) 583-7555 today.